Tuesday 5 April 2011

Motivation? where art thou?


I always had a passion for writing and a passion for politics and world affairs. so why not combine and put those two into one? 
genius much?
i never saw myself as one who would be insecure about anything in my life. i see myself as someone who carries themselves with an air of extreme confidence; but who knew, it was my number one love that i was insecure about. my writing.
if it hadn't been for a dear dear friend of mine who pushed me to start this blog, and motivated me to believe in my writing more, this blog
would never have been born. i thank you truly, deeply and sincerely. you motivated me.
like romeo found his juliet, i found mine. (sounded better in my head)
you just created a monster :) … a politics-loving , mind-rambling , word-vomiting monster. RawR.

motivation has been found --> a rebirth of confidence will surge into this world. 
even words cant express how thankful i am, even if i wrote volumes.

hope u enjoy my future dark humoured,cynical,irony-filled posts that will commence soon :)

love and peace 
NMK

No comments:

Post a Comment