Tuesday 5 April 2011

Islamic Awakening? says who?



So everyone seems to be talking about this islamic awakening , I mean, why do they keep calling it an islamic awakening when its actually the islamic states wanted to turn all western and impose the all holy "promotion of democracy".
Hmm sense any irony with me?
 Okay so looking at the gulf protests, its not that the only reason I am saying this with a hint of sarcasm is because I am from the gulf, but I seriously believe that the way in which to resolve these issues are by dealing directly with the ruling party. As much as this might sound backwards but its in the peoples mentality and cultures that make me believe in this method of communication. Get a goat, kill it , cook it with rice and that will solve the issues. Trust me.
(And yes I absolutely agree this doesn't apply to all arab countries, and would be an idiot not express with great passion that gadaffi is the ultimate exception haha- he is out of this world) 
 Speaking of malk mlook afreeQya's nation, Ely ana ashofhom 9a7yeen are the leaders of alazhar in egypt , who said that the interventions in libya are robbing the people of their natural HUMAN resources! Deja vu anyone? Iraq maybe?
And by the US saying they are not putting a timeline on the assault to Libya is just adding more turd onto obamas plate, not only has he inherited two wars, but he is giving birth to a 3rd one. So much for the many promises he made of cutting military costs, and bringing back troops, maybe he meant relocating troops ? Haha. I'm just glad that what I predicted about him is actually right. Poor americans, I bet they are even more blank than ever, they might not even know what libya is, maybe they think libya is a type of food. Somehow I manage to reference everything to food, I'm hungry. 
 I am so very aware that this might be the most cynical, negative piece of political analysis that might have come across all of a sudden. But please bear with me, its 3,20am , supposed to be studying which I can't and I can't fall asleep either. Wow lucky me. But this is how I feel right now, and no better way than to express with my lovely words.. 
love and peace 
NMK
(wrote this 24/03/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment